1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can't go to sleep too late. We can't get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn't feel like eating anything.
8. I decided to see the doctor.
9. In the doctor's office, the doctor looks over me carefully.
10. He said :"Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water.
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful.
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day.
13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world.
1. My favorite subject is English.
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world.
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful.
5. So English is very important and I like English very much.
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class.
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class.
8. I hope I can go abroad one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English.
9. I like English and try my best to learn it.
1. In China the most important holiday is the Spring Festival.
2. It comes in January or February.
3. On the Spring Festival Eve people have a big dinner. They have a lot of nice food to eat.