词法专题 一. 名词
1. (13’Hubei21) Poetry written from the ______ of the urban youth tends to reveal their anxiety
over a lack of sense of belong.
A. perspective B. priority C. participation D. privilege
2. (13’Hubei22) Carbon dioxide, which makes a ______ between us and the sun, prevents heat
from getting out of the atmosphere easily, so the earth is becoming warmer.
A. difference B. comparison C. connection D. barrier
3. (13’Jiangxi22) Whenever I made mistakes, the teacher pointed them out with ______.
A. curiosity B. satisfaction C. envy D. patience
4. (13’Tianjin7) While she was inParis, she developed a ______ for fine art.
A. way B. relation C. taste D. habit
5. (13’Liaoning23) The accident caused some ____ to my car, but it’s nothing serious.
A. harm B. injury C. ruin D. damage
1. Last year the number of students who graduated with a driving license reached 200,000,
a(n) of 40,000 per year.
A. average B. number C. amount D. quantity
2. I haven’t seen Sarah since she was a girl, and she has changed beyond __________.
A. hearing B. strength C. recognition D． measure
1. We have strong __________ for believing that the mine accident inHeilongjiangwas due to the poor management.
A. grounds B. reason C. cause D. purpose
2. I must have been a great ______ to my parents in those hard days, for I never failed to live up
to their expectations.
A. achievement B. comfort C. disappointment D. support
3. There is an obvious __________ between the cultures of the West and East.
A. content B. contrast C. contract D. contact
4. A trip to theforest parkis a wonderful ______ of my happy childhood, when I had no end of
fun with my playmates.
A. adventure B. celebration C. reminder D. attraction
5. Nowadays people have to pass various tests for professional __________ so that they can be
qualified for a well-paid job.
A. certificates B. permission C. admission D. perseverance
6. Mr Li has some trouble sleeping, so dinking a glass of milk before going to bed every night is
his common __________.
A. practice B. knowledge C. experience D. duty
7. She’s hoping her first performance in theUSwill be the first step on the road to success, then
she wants to try her ________ inHollywood.
A. reputation B. fortune C. fame D. target
8. He spoke so casually, as though the problem were of little ________.
A. matter B. circumstance C. benefit D. consequence
9. —How much should I pay for the ice cream?
—It’s my _____.
A. choice B treat C present D charge
10. On your way to New York William will keep you ______, if you don’t want to be lonely.
A. company B. conductor C. safety D. friend