Sally and Billy of ward homestead(萨丽和碧丽的故事 之 保卫家园)
Sally: amigo, I love your homestead. Its so beautiful.(朋友,我真喜欢你的家园,真得很美)
Alice: Really? It’s kind of you to say so.(是吗?有几分你说的)
Billy: I mean it. There are many beautiful mountain and lakes here.(我很惭愧,哪里有很多美丽的山,和湖)
Alice: Isn’t it the same on your star? (那还不是一样?)
Sally: Not quite. The trees and flowers on our star are not real.(那些都是不真实的)
Alice: What about the animals and birds? (那么动物和鸟类呢?)
Billy: Most of them are machines. Only a few of them are real.(有些是机器,少数是真实的)
Alice: How come? Where are the real threes, flowers, animals and birds? (真实的树、花、鸟在哪里?)
Sally: They died many years ago.(他们以前死了)
Alice: Why? (为什么?)
Billy: Because we don’t care for them. We only care for our lives.(因为,我们不顾他们,只顾自己的终身)
Alice: That’s a good care of our earth.(那由好事变成坏事)
Sally: Yes or the same thing will happen to you in the future.(可能这些事会发生在你们身上)
Sally:
Alice: Let’s ward homestead! (让我们保卫家园吧!)
Billy:
——The end——剧终——