A drop of dew, offers clear,
一滴醇美的清露,
Call my soul revival.
叫我的灵魂复苏。
I -- a single-wing butterfly,
我----一只单翼的蝶,
Flying in the air.
在空中飞舞。
I put the beautiful dances to kindly old trees,
我把优美的舞姿献给慈祥的老树,
I and the infatuation flowers twitter low v.
我与那痴心的花儿呢喃低诉。
I appreciate the small wings,
我为欣赏那对小小翅膀,
Silently flew over water lake.
悄悄飞过清水湖。
A ridiculed sound,
一阵讥笑声,
Wake me.
吵醒了我。
Just detection,
才发现,
Everything just a dream.
一切只是一场梦。
I still is that single-wing butterfly,
我依旧是那只单翼蝴蝶,
That only can look at the sky single-wing butterfly.
那只只能仰望天空的单翼蝴蝶。
Even if have beautiful appearance
纵使有倾国绝世的容颜,
how will it
又将如何。
I always just that is single-wing butterfly,
我始终只是那是单翼蝴蝶,
That only can look at the sky single-wing butterfly.
那只只能仰望天空的单翼蝴蝶。
I don't have tasted the rui, be as happy as roses
我没有尝过快乐似玫瑰的蕊,
But they say sweet,
但它们说是甜的,
And loneliness remains deep soul,
而寂寞依旧常锁心魂深处,
Like Whirling cloud,
似漫天雨雾,
Call me did not see out the way.
叫我寻不到出路。
Hear the voice of an old daze:
迷迷糊糊听见一个古老的声音:
"You may use your precious life
“你愿用你珍贵的生命
In that day you fly? "
换你那一天的自由飞翔吗?”
"I - want!"
“我——愿意!”
Means forceful voice echoed through the air.
刚劲有力的声音在空气中回荡。
I, that single-wing butterfly,
我,那只单翼蝴蝶,
A originally can only lookat thesky single-wing butterfly,
一只原本只能仰望天空的单翼蝴蝶,
In my life, for the right to gallop the sky!
用我的生命,换来了驰骋天空的权利!
I don't cry,sunny will dispel Whirling cloud!
我不哭,风和日丽终会驱散漫天雨雾!
I don't regret,through death for I will have a new life
我不悔,烈火焚身换来新生艳骨!
I don’t afraid,no one rely on,this life solos
我不怕,无傍无依,今生独舞!