小学1年级 - 记叙文 - 叙事 阅读指导

The rabbit and the wolf(翻译)

西安西一路小学一年级 含芝

《兔子和狼》是我第一次从英语翻译成汉语的一个小故事,请大家批评指正。
  

  Mummy rabbit wants to go shopping.
  兔妈妈要去买东西了。
  She tells her babies.
  她告诉她的兔宝宝们:
  You must at home. Close the door.Close the window,Remember?
  “你们必须呆在家里,关好门、关好窗,记住了吗?”
  A wolf comes.
  一只狼来了。
  I’m hungry.I want to eat something.
  “我饿了,我要吃东西。
  I smell rabbits.
  我闻到了兔子的气味。
  There are two rabbits.I'll eat them!
  那儿有两只兔子,我会吃了它们的!”
  The wolf knocks at the door. Hello,I’m your mummy.Open the door.
  狼敲敲门:“嗨,我是你们的妈妈,开门吧。”
  The baby rabbits look out of the window.
  小兔子们向窗外看:
  Oh,it’s a wolf!A big wolf! What can we do?
  “呀,是只狼,一只大狼!我们该怎么办?”
  One rabbit say.I have a good idea.
  一只兔子说:“我想出一个好主意。”
  Mummy,let me look at your tail.
  “妈妈,让我看看你的尾巴吧。”
  The wolf answer,Look at my tail?Ok!Open the door!
  “看我的尾巴?好哇,那就开门吧!”狼回答。
  (小兔子把门开了一条小缝,狼把尾巴从门缝伸了进来。)
  The rabbits count,One,two,three!
  小兔子们数着:“一、二、三!”(然后使劲推门。)
  Ouch!The wolf screams,Oh,my tail!
  “哎哟,”狼尖叫一声,“我的尾巴!”
  Then he goes away.
  狼走开了。
  Mummy rabbit comes back.She smile.
  兔妈妈回来了,她微笑着。
  • 小学1年级 - 记叙文 - 叙事
  • 字数:782 投稿日期:2011-2-10 6:30:00

  • 推荐3星:[沫忧]2011-2-10 8:45:17